Wednesday, March 9, 2011


I've lost innocence that I once had
.
What can I do?
.
Everyday is a challenge for me
.
I smile I laugh I forget everything bad for a moment,Then it comes back...All my mistakes,all the darkness
.
I block all feelings and emotions from getting to me,but it seems life is bringing me down on its own universal ways
.
The more I try to keep happy and joyful,the worst life gets.Is the devil trying to do something? Am I being tested here?? Am I to pay for my past mistakes?
.
Have I brought so much on myself?
.
I'm living in silent regrets,what can I do to what has been done
.
I move away from the past
.
I'm a sinner
.
I'm fighting for what I ought to believe in
.
I'm lost,hoping to be found
.
I don't know where to go,what to do,or what I'm doing anymore
.
I'm a devil
I'm an angel
.
XOXO's

2 comments: