Sunday, July 31, 2011

Bullets Family

Hi dead blog~
after many months i decided to update for fun =P . . .
This is me Bullets team ~ ^@^ *missing afew peeps* I love them to death~
we finished 3rd place in c3 =) . . . But it don't matter . . I'm glad I got to compete with them~ haha . .
This has to be the best team ever . . In relationship wise ;) . . . we're like a 2nd family to each other. . . All brother's and sisters =) . . . Its love~ Its beautiful ^@^
.
.
.
After the competition I didn't see most of them for quite awhile... was really sad. . but when I saw everyone again . . I felt like crying . . After missing them for so long . . . and seeing them again was like the peak of my happiness . . . wanted to hug everyone and drag them into a box to keep them forever =P . . .
.
.
.
aside from that, I've been real bummed out since yesterday . . . night . . lol . . . i feel like i need to get out. . but I feel lazy . . I can't explain this feeling . . Its beyond words can describe. . . i think it hurts. . . i think its confusing. .. i think its hanging. . . i think its troubling . . . i don't know. . . I always smile the pain away . . laugh my miseries off . . . always hiding behind dark curtains. . . hoping to jus not get notice . . living life invisibly . . . so I won't get into anything or any trouble . . but still looking for something . . But I don't know what i'm looking for . . I'm just a lil lost . . or very lost. . . Just need someone who will believe me . . be proud of me . . notice me . . love me? . . . lol . .
.
.
.
k i'm lazy to write or spill anymore. . .
.
.
.
XOXO's

No comments: