Monday, February 28, 2011

I FUCKING LOVE THEM~!!!

T.T these are my girls
.
I love them to bits
.
I'm literally speechless lah
They got me these... Because I recently bought these same exact things.. but I lost them...And I was going thru some hard time... was really upset about the whole week of fucked up things... and then... they just touched my heart everyday T.T ALWAYS MAKING ME CRY!!! T.T sobs... I love them
.
Christine also!! she got me and Jolene Justin Bieber cd's~ T.T
.
.
.
Thru these weeks... I've realised how blessed I am... No matter how much I've lost... I've always had the best by side, I was just too sad to realise it... I'm forever grateful for all the blessings I have in my life... And all the people whom I love oh so much
.
I love them since the beginning! But the thing's they do for me just ... seriously... *touched* I'm literally crying still since bout an hour ago.. i duno if i'm just happy or over joyed or more!! T.T
.
You guys are my lifesaver... I will forever Keep you in my heart... T.T God know's it~
My dinner
Emo one corner~
Strawberry and choc... freggin BLISS~~~

.
.
.
XOXO's

No comments: